|Dr. Swarnalata Jena possess over 11 years of teaching and 8 years of
research experience with exposure to various national and international
organizations including collaboration with Shanghai Institute of Applied
Mathematics and Mechanics, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China, School of
Mathematics and Information Sciences, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou, China, Department
of Mathematics, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, Department of
Mathematics, College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. She has
published 9 International journal articles and more than 9 papers communicated
to different International Journals. She has presented 6 research articles in
different national and international conferences. She has guided 6 M.Sc and 5
M.Phil projects in her area.
1. Cemical reaction effect on MHD Jeffery fluid flow over a stretching sheet through porous media with heat generation / absorption, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp 1225–1238.
2. Chemical reaction effect on MHD viscoelastic fluid flow over a vertical stretching sheet with heat source/sink, Ain Shams Engineering Journal,(2018) 9, 1205-1213 (Elsevier).
3. Numerical solution of boundary layer MHD flow with viscous dissipation,The Scientific World Journal, 2014(2014), Article ID 756498,8 pages.
4. MHD stagnation-point flow past a stretching sheet through porous media with heat source/sink, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Mathematics, Vol. 6 Issue 8, December 2017 (Special Issue),ISSN: 2320-0294 Impact Factor: 6.765.
5. EFFECTS OF THERMAL STRATIFICATION ON MHD RADIATIVE NANOFLUID FLOW OVER NONLINEAR STRETCHING SHEET, EPRA International Journal of Research and Development (IJRD), SJIF Impact Factor: 5.705 Volume: 3 | Issue: 11 | November | 2018 ISSN: 2455-7838(Online).
6. Flow and heat transfer of a nanofluid over a nonlinear stretching sheet, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH CULTURE SOCIETY ISSN: 2456-6683 Volume - 2, Issue - 11, Nov – 201 8, Monthly, Peer-Reviewed, Refereed, Indexed Journal Impact Factor: 4.526 Publication Date: 30/11 /201
7. Buoyancy driven chemicalized EMHD nanofluid flow through a stretching plate with Darcy-Brinkman-Forchheimer porous medium, Article HTR-27715. DOI: 10.1615/HeatTransRes.2018027715.
8. An investigation on viscous incompressible fluid under influence of heat source and mass suction / injection, Accepted in Advances and applications in Fluid mechanics.
9. CHEMICAL REACTION EFFECT ON MHD BOUNDARY LAYER FLOW OF MICROPOLAR FLUID PAST A STRETCHING SHEET WITH SECOND ORDER SLIP, Accepted in JP Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer.
1. “MHD stagnation-point flow past a stretching sheet through porous media with heat source/sink”, OMS (2016) (Oral Presentation).
2. Meshfree and multigrid methods application to PDES, Workshop (2018) (ITER).
3. “Digitization micropolar Nanofluid flow”, 42nd Indian social Science Congress.
4. “Effects on bio-magnetic viscoelastic fluid flow embedded in a porous medium with chemical reaction and heat transfer”, OMS (Oral Presentation).
5. “MHD flow of a second grade fluid through a porous media in a rotating system”, ICFMST-2019, Chandigarh University, (Oral Presentation).