My Mtech Thesis Title is :-
EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF CI ENGINE PERFORMANCE & EMISSION USING PRODUCER GAS & DIESEL IN DUAL FUEL MODE WITH & WITHOUT TURBOCHARGER
(1) M. Pandey, S.K Acharya, I. Mishra, “Drying of Chili Using Solar Cabinet Dryer & Analysis with Results of Various Parameters”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Volume. 3 Issue III, Page no.280-286, March 2015, ISSN: 2321-965.
(2) M. Pandey, S.K Acharya, I. Mishra, “Solar Drying Of Ginger Using Cabinet Dryer & Periodic Tabulation of Data”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Volume 3 Issue III, Page no.610-617, March 2015, ISSN: 2321-9653.
(3) S.B. Mohapatra, R.C. Mohanty, P. Das, D. Swain, I. Mishra, S. Satapathy, “Non-edible Neem oil: an evaluation of engine performance And prospective use in outboard diesel engines”, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), Vol. 13, Issue 6, Page no. 35-43, Nov 2016, E-ISSN: 2278-1684,P-ISSN: 2320-334X.
Pandey, I. Mishra,” Design, performance
and analysis of effective solar cabinet dryer for nocturnal use by using
transformer oil and thermal energy storage material”, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Mathematics(IJESM),
2320-0294, 2017, Volume 6, Issue VIII, Page no.449-461, December 2017, ISSN:
(5) M. Pandey, B.Padhi, I. Mishra, “Simulation of a double cavity type Solar trough collector”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology(IJMET), Volume 9,Issue VIII, Page no. 915–928, August 2018,ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online: 0976-6359.
(6) M. Pandey, B.Padhi, I. Mishra,” Simulation and Modeling of Solar Trough Collector”, Advances in Interdisciplinary Engineering of Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Springer, Page No: 301-317, June 2019, ISSN : 2195-4356