1. Rai, A.K., Basu, A. K.,Nilesh, G. and Gupta, P. C. (2011). �Studies on the Response of GrowthRegulators and Number of Seedlings on Seed Quality of Rice (cv. Shatabdi)�. Journal of Interacademicia, Vol. 15(4):530-534.
2. Rai, A.K., Basu, A. K.,Pasweth, D. and Nilesh, G. (2011). �Quality Analysis of Stored Seed of Rice (cv. Shatabdi) asResponse of Growth Regulators and Number of Seedlings�. Environment & Ecology29 (4): 1837 � 1839.
3. Rai, A.K., Basu, A. K. andGupta, P. C. (2011). �Rice GrowthResponse in Boro and Kharif Season under influence of number of seedling andhormone�. Advance Research Journal ofCrop Improvement� 2 (1):125 -130.
4. Nilesh, G., Chakarborti,P., Rai, A. K. and Gupta, P.C. (2012). �Effect of Plant GrowthRegulator on Growth Response and Yield Component in Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Crop�. ResearchJournal of Agricultural Science, 3(1): 204 - 208.
5. Gupta, P. C., Mukherjee, A. and Rai, A. K. (2012). �Accumulation ofNutrients within Rice Crop System under Arsenic Toxic Condition: A HydroponicStudy�. The Bioscan, 7 (4): 611 � 617.
6. Thapa, U., Rai, A. K. and Chakarborty,R. (2012). �Growth and Yield of Okra (Abelmoschusesculentus) as Influenced by Seed Weight�. The Bioscan, 7 (4): 711�614.
7. U. Thapa,N. De, P.H. Prasad and A.K. Rai(2014).Study the Efficacyof Brassinolide and Triacontanol on Green and Seed Yield of Spinach �Beet (Betavulgaris Var. bengalensis).Trends in Biosciences, 7(10):870-875.
SUBMITTED ARTICLES FOR PUBLICATION
A. K. Raiand A. K. Basu. Pre-Sowing Seed Bio-Priming in Okra: Response for Seed Production. (In The Bioscan; Manuscript ID: 2638.
1. Participated in the �NationalSymposium on Climate Change, plant Protection & Food Security�. Organisedby Association for Advancement in Plant Protection, on December 17 to 19, 2009at Farmers� Training Centre, B.C.K.V.
2. Participated and PosterPresented in National Seminar on PostHarvest Management of Seed for Quality Assurance & Farmers Prosperity from26- 27, February, 2010 held at Indian Agricultural Research Institute RegionalStation, Karnal, Haryana.
3. Participated and Poster Presented in NationalSeminar on �Sustainable Agriculture & Food Security: Challenges &Opportunities� organised by Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswaron 29- 30th November, 2010.
4. Participated and PostersPresented in the �National Seminar on�Emerging challenges and steps for mitigation of productivity constraints infood legumes�, organized by BCKV on November 20, 2010.
5. Participated and PostersPresented in the �InternationalSymposium on System Intensification Towards Food and Livelihood Security�Organized by Crop and Weed Science Society, BCKV, collaboration with NABARD,Kolkata on February 24-27, 2011.
6. Participated and PostersPresented in �International Symposium on Minor Fruits and Medicinal Plants forHealth and Ecological Security (ISMF&MP)�. Organized by Faculty of Horticulture, BCKV on December 19-22, 2011.
7. Participated and given oralpresentation on �International Seminar on Global Environmental Issues:Challenges to Industry, Ecology and Society�. Organized by Integrated Researchand Development Foundation (IRDF), University of Kalyani on December 24-25, 2011.
8. Participated in the �XIIIISST National Seed Seminar on Innovation in Seed Research and Development�.Organised by Indian Society of Seed Technology, New Delhi, on June 8-10, 2013at G.K.V.K., Bangalore.
NATIONAL WORKSHOP ATTENDED
Participated in the �National Workshopon Scientific / Research Paper Writing� organized by The National Academyof Science, India held from November 08 � 10, 2012 in the Academy at Allahabad.
TRAINING PROGRAMME ATTENDED
Completed a training programme on�Varietal Purity Testing through Conventional and Biotechnological Tools�organized by Directorate of Seed Research(ICAR), U.P., held on 15 � 19thOctober, 2013.
Anuj Kumar Rai and Asit Kumar Basu(2012). �New Approach in Seed Quality Maintenance of Rice: A ScientificResearch� published byLAMBERT Academic Publication. ISBN No.978-3848497263.
Anuj Kumar Rai and Asit Kumar Basu(2012). �Development of Seed: A Scientific Illustration� published byLAMBERT Academic Publication. ISBN No.978-3659143649.
1. Two years M.Sc. Thesis Programme on the topicentitled �SeedQuality of Rice (cv. Shatabdi) as Influenced by GA3and Phytonol�.2. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a scheme �Innovation in SciencePursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) Fellowship�. Sanctioned by Ministry of Science &Technology, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, underthe guidance of Dr. Asit Kumar Basu, Professor, Departmentof Seed Science and Technology, F/Ag, BCKV.3. Four months(from 16th July to 23rd May, 2014) work experience as a Management Sales Trainee in Monsanto Holding Private Limited postedin Assam.
� Six months course of D.C.A. (Diploma in Computer Application) from S.S.P.G. College, Uttar Pradesh, India.
� Life time member of Indian Society of Seed Technology, IARI,New Delhi.
M. SC. (AG) THESIS RESEARCH WORK
�SeedQuality of Rice (cv. Shatabdi) as Influenced by GA3 and Phytonol�.
PH. D. RESEARCH WORK
�Variation in Seed Development Pattern and Influenceof Bio-priming on Seed Production Potential of Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) Varieties�.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS
� Two Years N.S.S. for the periodof doing B. Sc. (Ag) i.e. from 2004-2006 of the P.G.College, Ghazipur, India.�
Departmental Topper in the batch 2007-2009,Department of Seed Science and Technology, B.C.K.V., India.�
Two years University Merit Scholarship forthe period of doing M. Sc. (Ag) i.e., from 2007-2009 of Faculty of Agriculture,Dept. of Seed Science and Technology BCKV.
Awarded as University Research Scholarship for the period doing Ph. D. fromSeptember, 2009 to March, 2010.�
Awarded as INSPIRE Fellow by Departmentof Science and Technology, Governmentof India from April, 2010 to January2014. �
Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) examination conducted by ASRB (ICAR) in 2013.